Sao Mai Typing Tutor (SMTT) is an application developed by Sao Mai Center for the Blind. The main objective of this application is to help all computer beginners explore, learn and improve typing skills. We hope this will also bring one more useful tool for trainers to support their training activities.
- Lessons are designed from the basic to advanced level. All lessons are easy to customize or added with the Lesson Builder tool.
- In addition, in the Explore mode, new learners are safe to press and explore all the keys. This is especially useful for visually impaired users.
- SMTT provides the reading-aloud function so users can either see or listen to all information on the screen and type. It supports all Microsoft SAPI-compliant text-to-speech voices.
- With its user management tool, teachers can create their own group of students and keep track of their students' activities.
- SMTT is easy to translate into other languages. Many new languages are planned to be supported in the coming releases.
The price for each single user license is 14USD. this income will help Sao Mai maintain and develop more features for future releases. Besides, it also helps Sao Mai provide support activities free of charge for the Vietnamese blind community.
If you are visually impaired individuals or organizations serving the blind in need of using this application but having limited budget to purchase the license, please contact us to obtain free usage licenses.