Most Recent Posts
- Updated on: 04/23/2018 - 12:21, for the page: BlogTable of Braille contractions for one-syllable words (Grade 3)
- Updated on: 04/23/2018 - 22:14, for the page: BlogContracted Braille Grade 2 includes abbreviations for consonants, dipthongs and rhymes, following these rules.
- Updated on: 04/19/2018 - 20:55, for the page: BlogGeneral rules for Vietnamese Braille with a full list of letters, numbers, tone letters, formatting marks and punctuation.
- Updated on: 03/23/2018 - 17:25, for the page: Newsletter IssueNews about technology for the blind, the articles section introduces on how to use Sao Mai Typing Tutor - new program produced by Sao Mai center, Part IV of Settings for safe and optimal Windows, new feature of NVDA 2018.1. the tips section introduces how to get an old version of NvDA. The app introduce are applications on Windows.
- Updated on: 06/21/2018 - 14:13, for the page: BlogPart IV: startup faster
- Updated on: 03/22/2018 - 22:36, for the page: BlogTip on how to get any old vesin of NvDA.
- Updated on: 03/22/2018 - 22:53, for the page: BlogHighlights of this release include support for charts in Microsoft word and PowerPoint, support for new braille displays including Eurobraille and the Optelec protocol converter, improved support for Hims and Optelec braille displays, performance improvements for Mozilla Firefox 58 and higher, and much more.
- Updated on: 03/07/2018 - 12:32, for the page: BlogThis article describes steps to localize the Sao Mai Typing Tutor application into other languages, showing necessary files to be translated and some notes for translators.
- Updated on: 07/06/2018 - 18:47, for the page: ArticleSMTT is a software product running on Windows platform, developed with the main objective to help computer beginners explore, learn and improve typing skills. SMTT also serves as a useful tool for trainers in their training activities.
- Updated on: 02/27/2018 - 17:06, for the page: Article
Communication plays an important role in our lives.
- Updated on: 04/26/2018 - 15:19, for the page: Software DownloadsSao Mai Typing Tutor (SMTT) is an application developed by Sao Mai Center for the Blind. The main objective of this application is to help all computer beginners explore, learn and improve typing skills. In addition, we hope this will also bring one more useful tool for trainers to support their training activities.
- Updated on: 02/27/2018 - 03:36, for the page: Article
- Updated on: 03/01/2018 - 22:45, for the page: BlogSao Mai Typing Tutor (SMTT) application is used for computer beginning learners to explore and improve typing related skills and as a powerful tool for trainers to manage their keyboard training activities.
- Updated on: 01/25/2018 - 15:10, for the page: ArticleSummary of new features and fixes in TalkBack 6.1, copied from the e-mail sent by Victor Tsaran, from the Talkback team
- Updated on: 01/21/2018 - 01:20, for the page: Newsletter IssueNews about technology for the blind, the article section introduces new features in NVDA 2017.4; continue part 3 of Settings for safe and optimal Windows; Backup and restore system using Terabyte. The tips section shows how to install webvisum for new version of Mozilla Firefox. The app introduce section are applications on Windows.
- Updated on: 01/20/2018 - 11:53, for the page: Blog
Recently, I found a lot of blind people ask on technology forums about how to install Web visum add-on for Mozilla Fi
- Updated on: 01/19/2018 - 10:16, for the page: Blog
Label drives for finding and accessing easily
First thing is label for your driv
- Updated on: 01/18/2018 - 15:52, for the page: Software DownloadsCLC MATA Talking Dictionary is a free speech dictionary program, run on Windows, developed by Thien An shelter, support for 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows 7 or later.
- Updated on: 07/06/2018 - 18:45, for the page: Blog
if you feel bored with the ghost tools you know, then you could give a try with TeraByte.
- Updated on: 01/19/2018 - 10:56, for the page: BlogHighlights of this release include many fixes and enhancements to web support including browse mode for web dialogs by default, better reporting of field group labels in browse mode, support for new Windows 10 technologies such as Windows Defender Application Guard and Windows 10 on ARM64, and automatic reporting of screen orientation and battery status.
- Updated on: 11/26/2017 - 10:56, for the page: Newsletter IssueNews about technology for the blind; article section continue introducing the settings to make Windows run safely, and fit blind's need, new features in Jaws 2018; tips section is a solution to solve problem when typing Vietnamese using UniKey; tips sections, we're introduce apps on Windows and Android devices.
- Updated on: 11/26/2017 - 11:15, for the page: Blog
- Updated on: 11/26/2017 - 11:36, for the page: Blog
Always update the latest programs
No need to talk more about updating to the latest programs.
- Updated on: 11/26/2017 - 10:53, for the page: BlogAll Jaws 2018's new features
- Updated on: 10/24/2017 - 13:50, for the page: Software DownloadsVietnamese' input method